Our camp focuses on stimulating your child's imagination! With lots of outdoor activities, indoor fun and crafts your child will not be disappointed!
Per day 35.00$
Per week N/A during winter
8AM to 5PM
> Outdoor clothing
> Lunch and two snacks
> Water bottle
→ Outdoor activities
→ Activities to stimulate the imagination
→ Planned outings
→ Arts and crafts
→ Official receipts
Registration online MUST be done 48 hours in advance
Per day 35.00$
> December: 23,24,27,30,31
> January: 2,3
Winter camp 2019
HOW TO REGISTER?
→ A 10.00$ per child, per day day non-refundable deposit is required to hold your child's spot.
→ The balance will be sent via PayPal and must be paid at the latest by the Friday before camp starts.
* Failure to pay by the due date will result in the loss of your child's deposit and registration *
→ Complete our online registration form
An email will be sent 2-3 days prior to your child's first day of camp with details of the activities and menu for the week
The store will open at 8:00 am and not before. Pick up times must be respected - if you are running late please call the store to advise the staff. We understand that sometimes situations are beyond our control, however without notice we retain the right to charge a fee of 1.00$ for every minute over the expected arrival time.
RESPECT & BEHAVIOR
In order to ensure safety for all we hold very strict rules about respect and behavior. Violence towards other children and/or the staff and/or destruction of toys will not be tolerated. If after failed attempts to correct the behavior, we retain the right to remove a child from the camp if such rules are not followed without refund.
We request that any cancellations be advised as soon as possible. Deposits are non-refundable, however within 14 days of the scheduled week you may change the date without forfeiting their deposit.
It is very important that the phone numbers provided be ones that are reachable during the time that the child is in our care. Contact may happen at any time for many different reasons; child feeling sad or overwhelmed, difficulty with behavior or injury and of course hearing mommy or daddy's voice can always help in any situation.
Parents or legal guardians must complete the registration form and waiver before the child's first day of camp. Failure to do so will result in the child not being able to attend and no refund will be issued.
→ The items we request that the children arrive with are very necessary in ensuring the fluidity of the child's day.
→ Outdoor activities will be scheduled daily, so if a child is not prepared to go outside it will make it very difficult for the group.
→ Extra clothes are required no matter the age of the child, accidents are always a possibility, whether it's spilling their drink or painting on their shirt instead of the paper.
→ The teddy and blanket are for our relax time. Children are not obligated to sleep, however considering the high activity level of their day, children require a moment of relaxation to make it through the afternoon.
Please provide a healthy, peanut free lunch for your child.
Frequently asked questions
- Yes,Children 4 years (going to school in September) to 10 years
- Yes, you may reserve daily, however as our groups are smaller, we cannot guarantee that spaces will be available.
- We have a ratio of 1-10.
- We work with other businesses in the Aylmer area and set up little outings for the children to enjoy. Such as Martial arts, Judo, indoor courses, Yoga, trips to the movies and more. We spend time outside everyday, and we do organized crafts and games within the center.
Where do you go outside?
- We have access to multiple parks within a 5 minute walk.
My child has special needs.
- Everyone is different, and we will do our best to accommodate the needs of all children, if any special instructions are required, please indicate them in the appropriate section of the registration form. This can be anything from food restrictions, medical instructions or even behavioral instructions.
How do I pay for camp?
- At the time of reservation you will be asked to pay a deposit of 10$ per day, per child. The balance will be sent via email and due the week before your child's first day at camp.