Our camp focuses on stimulating your child's imagination! With lots of outdoor activities, indoor fun and crafts your child will not be disappointed!
Per day 40.00$
Per week 175.00$
8AM to 5PM
→ Outdoor activities
→ Activities to stimulate the imagination
→ Planned outings
→ Arts and crafts
→ Official receipts
March break 2020
> March 2nd to 6th
Per day 40.00$
Per week 175.00$
8AM to 5PM
Please read all policies below
HOW TO REGISTER?
→ A 10.00$ per child, per day day non-refundable deposit is required to hold your child's spot.
→ The balance will be sent via PayPal and must be paid at the latest by the Friday before camp starts.
* Failure to pay by the due date will result in the loss of your child's deposit and registration *
→ Complete our online registration form
An email will be sent 2-3 days prior to your child's first day of camp with details of the activities and menu for the week
The store will open at 8:00 am and not before. Pick up times must be respected - if you are running late please call the store to advise the staff. We understand that sometimes situations are beyond our control, however without notice we retain the right to charge a fee of 1.00$ for every minute over the expected arrival time.
Please be sure to provide all items daily
> Outdoor clothing
> Lunch and two snacks
> Water bottle
>Change of clothes
→ The items we request that the children arrive with are very necessary in ensuring the fluidity of the child's day.
→ Outdoor activities will be scheduled daily, so if a child is not prepared to go outside it will make it very difficult for the group.
→ Extra clothes are required no matter the age of the child, accidents are always a possibility, whether it's spilling their drink or painting on their shirt instead of the paper.
→ The teddy and blanket are for our relax time. Children are not obligated to sleep, however considering the high activity level of their day, children require a moment of relaxation to make it through the afternoon.
RESPECT & BEHAVIOR
In order to ensure safety for all we hold very strict rules about respect and behavior. Violence towards other children and/or the staff and/or destruction of toys will not be tolerated. If after failed attempts to correct the behavior, we retain the right to remove a child from the camp if such rules are not followed without refund.
We request that any cancellations be advised as soon as possible. Deposits are non-refundable, however within 14 days of the scheduled week you may change the date without forfeiting their deposit.
Please provide a healthy, peanut free lunch for your child.
It is very important that the phone numbers provided be ones that are reachable during the time that the child is in our care. Contact may happen at any time for many different reasons; child feeling sad or overwhelmed, difficulty with behavior or injury and of course hearing mommy or daddy's voice can always help in any situation.
Parents or legal guardians must complete the registration form and waiver before the child's first day of camp. Failure to do so will result in the child not being able to attend and no refund will be issued.
Frequently asked questions
- 5 and up (school aged children)
- Yes, you may reserve daily, however as our groups are smaller, we cannot guarantee that spaces will be available.
- We work with other businesses in the Aylmer area and set up little outings for the children to enjoy. We spend time outside everyday, and we do organized crafts and games within the center.
Where do you go outside?
- We have access to multiple parks within a 5 minute walk.
My child has special needs.
- Everyone is different, and we will do our best to accommodate the needs of all children. However, we may not be able to accommodate all children with special needs as we are not equipped to provide one on one care. If any special instructions are required, please indicate them in the appropriate section of the registration form. This can be anything from food restrictions, medical instructions or even behavioral instructions and our counselor will address this during the confirmation.
How do I pay for camp?
- At the time of reservation you will be asked to pay a deposit of 10$ per day, per child. The balance will be due the week before your child's first day at camp.